6.5# liquid malt extract
1 pumpkin (10#)
1# 60 L Crystal
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp whole cloves
1 tbsp irish moss
California Ale Yeast
1. Cook punkin in oven for 45 minutes to an hour @ 350 degrees
2. Mash up pieces in a large straining bag.
3. Steep crystal & punkin in 1.5 gal water @ 150 degrees for 90 minutes
4. Remove grains and punkin, bring to boil and add malt and bittering hops.
5. Last 15 minutes add spices, honey, finishing hops, and irish moss
6. Cool down, pitch yeast, top up, add airlock, go to bed.